Monday, August 2, 2010

Earn Money With CashCrate

I've been a member of CashCrate since July 12, 2006. It seemed too good to be true. I could actually get paid to do offers and surveys? Wow. Yes, I was skeptical. But what did I have to lose? I had a good feeling about this site and went for it.

I began with the Free Offers since I wanted to see how this thing worked. The minimum to reach at the time was $10. The free offers would be safe and if it turned out to be a scam, I wasn't out anything. So I filled out each offer and gave the info they requested. The offers went into "Pending." I saw the totals increase with each offer. As they confirmed, they moved to "Earnings."

I finally reached the $10 minimum. Now came the real test. Would I actually receive a check? I DID! I received my first check! Not a huge amount like other members. But it was validation that CashCrate is for real.

Join CashCrate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment